5.22.030 General Requirements - Application Procedure.
The following are the basic general requirements for all occupational permits required under this chapter. The individual permits may have additional requirements.
A. Applications for an occupational permit shall be made to the City Police Department on forms provided by the City. The applicant shall attest to the truthfulness of the application, and shall complete the application in full, as directed.
B. The required application information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. The full legal name of the person applying for the occupational permit;
2. Any other name(s) or alias(es) used by the applicant;
3. The applicant’s current legal residence address (no post office box);
4. The applicant’s current mailing address, if different from the legal residence address (post office box is acceptable)
5. The applicant’s prior legal residences for the past five (5) years (no post office box);
6. The applicant’s employment history for the past five (5) years;
7. The applicant’s business information (the licensed business for which the applicant will be engaging in the permitted occupation);
8. The applicant’s social security number;
9. The applicant’s place and date of birth;
10. The applicant’s physical description;
11. Signature of applicant.
C. Applicants must, at the time of application, submit the following documents and materials:
1. A completed and signed application form;
2. A copy of a valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification.
3. If not a U.S. citizen, proof of authority to legally work in the U.S.
4. Payment in full of all permit fees.
5. For renewal applications, a copy of the occupational permit issued for the prior year.
6. Other application documents as required in this chapter.
D. By affixing his/her signature to the permit application form, each applicant shall swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in the application is true, complete and correct to the best of the applicant’s knowledge, and shall grant permission for the Police Department to use reasonable means to verify the information contained in the application. (Ord. 1387 §1, 2012).